Ripple Effect

A journal of memories, impressions, ideas and mistakes.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

I guess I wrote him an apology for something. He answers:

"I got your letter in which you apologized for your supposed implication of wrong doing. Really, dear, [yes, lovers still called each other 'dear' in the good old days]I have not, nor will I ever imply - with a reproving type intent - wrong doing on your part."..... So far, so good. ".....It is not my position, I feel, to make judgements upon you. Now, you might ask for advise [sic] or critisizm [sic] [his degree was in business admin] and I'll try to satisfy you. This I have found to most successful if you are told only what you want to hear. I may be wrong in this thought..."

The syntax in that last thought seems a trifle muddled, but I believe he means to be honest with me. When I ask for it. This may be...a mistake...I see the seeds of arguments and misunderstandings ahead. "Do you like this dress?" "Well, to be honest..." You get the picture. Very mature, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home