Ripple Effect

A journal of memories, impressions, ideas and mistakes.

Thursday, November 11, 2004

It was a big year for sleighs. Another Christmas card. A snowy village, complete with steepled church, each house painted a different color - gren, red, blue, purple. The church is yellow. These colors do not exist in settlement buildings outside of San Francisco. A horse and sleigh glide across the foreground. I wish I were in it. George Bush cannot possible be president of this pretty little land.

When I say "big year for sleighs", I forgot to mention yesterday that Harold sent me an almost identical card. So where was the little blue Chevy? Didn't they put those on Christmas cards? Imagine all the folks who made it for the first time in a sleigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home