Ripple Effect

A journal of memories, impressions, ideas and mistakes.

Friday, September 24, 2004

More ado about nothing. For some reason, I have the order sheet for what must be the fiancee's senior picture, since it's for 1962-63 (not my high school pic) Senior Portrait Price List (I'm a sophomore).

Somewhere, I thought I still had his picture, which is the one ordered here for $9.00 (an "oil" portrait, but I can't find it anywhere. Perhaps over the years.... I don't remember throwing it away - I don't think I was capable of throwing it away, but sometimes it hurt to look at it, so I may have put it in something that got thrown away - or perhaps it's still here, somewhere, and I will uncover it one day, and think, oh, damn. I wish we were young again.

(Opening notes of "The Way We Were")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home