Ripple Effect

A journal of memories, impressions, ideas and mistakes.

Thursday, September 02, 2004

There's a beanie in here. I knew there was a beanie someplace, but I thought it was a Carthage College beanie. I remember wearing the Carthage College beanie. But it has a big M on it. MacArthur High School? I don't remember a high school beanie, much less wearing one, much, much less keeping one, but once again, the girl I used to be surfaces, and it appears I don't remember much about her either. If it is a MacArthur High School beanie, it is now 47 years old. Can a beanie be an antique? What a road show that would be. But hell, it doesn't even fit. Did my hair get bigger? My head didn't swell, did it? If it did, it should shrink a bit now, remembering that I was once a girl who wore a silly high school freshman beanie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home