Ripple Effect

A journal of memories, impressions, ideas and mistakes.

Thursday, August 26, 2004

TA DUM! My grades for the semester ending February 1, 1963.

Psychology 100 - B
Biology 103 - A
Humanities Foundation 200 - A
History 205 - B
Religion 203 - B
Physical Education 201 - C

Well, you can almost see where my interests lie. Except that history and biology should be turned around. This might be the time I disected a perfect frog brain. If I still have the grades for the second semester, biology will be much lower. I remember we had fetal pigs, and I gave up on it. None of the musculature was discernible. I was SO disappointed. I kept the frog brain in a glass jar for - well - I want to say years, but that would be pretty sick, wouldn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home