Ripple Effect

A journal of memories, impressions, ideas and mistakes.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Ack! I thought last time was tough. I made up an entire entry from blank pieces of stationery. And today, the offering is: Period One Answer Sheet Slide Drill in "Holding". Numbers down the side go from C-11-C-18. The other side is the same, except for Slide Drill in "Reading", and the numbers C-21-C-32.

What the hell does "Holding" have to do with "Reading"? Why, as I look this old 3x4" piece of paper over, do I want to see the questions? Why do I want to try for the right answers? What is it that makes us want to pit ourselves against this useless crap? Just to see if we can do it. Just to see if we have the right answers?

Larry's name is at the top. Several "answers" are circled. I wonder if he passed the test.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home