Ripple Effect

A journal of memories, impressions, ideas and mistakes.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

August 29, 1962. 9:25 pm. "P.S. I wish I had someone to pinch my nose for me."

I wish I could say, "Oh, I remember, I used to pinch his nose. It was so cute." But I don't. I don't remember that at all. Why in Her name would I pinch his nose? It wasn't big. I don't think it was runny. What the hell kind of endearment was pinching his nose? I mean, I assume that he misses ME pinching his nose. I assume that he isn't in actual need of anyone pinching his nose at the moment of writing.

We think there are things we will never forget.

We do.

1 Comments:

  • At January 10, 2007 at 10:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    We think there are things we will never forget.

    We do.


    This is SO true. So often these days I'm thinking over the past and come across something that it seems like I must know and yet I don't. There seems to be nothing at all in the drawer where I should have kept that memory. I've often wondered whether it's true that we know all these things under hypnosis.

    Loveya! Nice to see you posting again.

    Hall

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home