Ripple Effect

A journal of memories, impressions, ideas and mistakes.

Friday, March 30, 2007

Movies: he goes with his buddy to see "A Pocketful of Miracles" - based on Damon Runyon stories, and when his buddy tells him he has never read Damon Runyon, my guy takes him to a library and gets a book of stories for him. He says he hasn't laughed so much since he saw "Music Man" - with me. I remember seeing "The Music Man," but I don't remember being with him. Which goes to show something, I suppose. Why is it that I remember HIM so vividly - his face, his self - but I remember almost nothing of what we did together. It's all in these letters. He IS these letters. In that sense, I have never lost him, never thrown him away.

"Write to me concerning motivation and its antecedent - self discipline. Please - "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home